Active clergy with standing in Mid-America are required to complete 15 hours of continuing education annually. Every five years, participation in an approved Boundary Training session is required.
- Mid-America Continuing Education Policy
- Continuing Education Report Form
- If Retired-inactive, please complete Clergy Information form instead since continuing education is not required
Disciples Home Missions offers clergy continuing education grants annually. The application period is from September 1-October 31. Click here for more information.
Educational Opportunities Abound!
In addition, our affiliated organizations have lots of opportunities available, in many cases online!
- Mid-America Center for Ministry
- Lexington Theological Seminary
- Christian College of Georgia (a.k.a. Transforming the Church)
- Pacific School of Religion's Theological Education for Leadership
- Phillips Theological Seminary
- Brite Divinity School
- Christian Theological Seminary
- Disciples Divinity House of the University of Chicago
- Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt University
- Eden Theological Seminary
- Disciples Seminary Foundation