Here's everything you need to know about our 2018 Regional Assembly
When: Friday, April 20 and Saturday, April 21 (with some pre-Assembly activity on Thursday, April 19)
Where: Hannibal, Missouri - mostly at the Quality Inn & Suites at 120 Lindsey Drive, Hwy 36
Why: Because we're Disciples - it's what we do! Please join us!
“My time has not yet come, but your time is always here.”
John 7:6 (NRSV)
- Online registration is now available!
- Our General Minister & President, Rev. Teresa Hord Owens will be with us both days! She will preach at the worship on Friday evening and give a mission progress report on Saturday.
- Friday lunch, Friday dinner, and Saturday lunch are included in your registration fee. No adding on this or that meal and having to calculate your total registration fee.
- We'll be doing a riverboat cruise on the Mighty Mississipi! Our Friday evening worship will take place right on the river! (No extra fee for that either!)
- Our newest Regional Minister Team members will be installed. Rev. Dr. Paul Koch for the Northeast and Rev. Katrina Palan for the Southwest.
- Keep revisiting this page - we will continue to update information as it becomes available. Of course you'll get a booklet at the event, but we will post reports and other information here ahead of time so you can hit the Assembly ground running!
- Here's the event brochure with a full schedule for both days and a mail-in registration form. Here's the separate registration/permission form for those attending the children's programming at the Assembly.
- Got questions? Give us a call at (314) 918-2515 or email us at email@example.com.