From now until the summer of 2015 all Mid-America Disciples are invited to engage in conversations about regional restructure. A proposal to move to one governance structure for the Region and to dissolve the four Area governance structures will be considered at the special October, 2015 Regional Assembly.
We Disciples make important decisions together and this time is no exception. Become informed. Ask questions. Give prayerful feedback.
- One page description of proposed changes
- Table Talk - a detailed guide to begin constructive conversations
- FAQ's - a list of questions we have received and proposed answers
- Hopeful Signs (short video featuring Moderator Guy Adams)
- Mid-America Region and the Mission Funding System (by Associate General Minister and Vice President Todd Adams)
- It Isn't Whining if I'm Grieving!: Leave no one left out or left behind in congregational transformation
- Find more great resources through the Hope Partnership for Missional Transformation
- Why care? (Please circulate this one page brochure or share the link among your congregational leaders. This conversation is important and we need and want your constructive feedback. Disciples are among the few denominations that allow every member to help shape the future of the wider church ministries that support their congregations. Let's make use of this ability. Thank you!)