Commission on the Order of Ministry
The Mid-America Region’s COM [RCOM] remains committed to upholding the highest standards of qualification for representative ministry while responding to the needs and challenges of a new era. RCOM is committed to being a strong and helpful partner with Area Churches and with Ordination Nurture Teams in assisting candidates for ordination.
- Theological Foundations and Policies and Criteria for the Ordering of Ministry of the Christian Church
- Ministerial Code of Ethics (full version), My Ministerial Code of Ethics (one page version)
- Handbook for planning ordination service
- August 2016 - Important changes to Mid-America clergy continuing education policy.
- Commissioning Ministry Team Review Form