Commission on the Order of Ministry
The Mid-America Region’s COM [RCOM] remains committed to upholding the highest standards of qualification for representative ministry while responding to the needs and challenges of a new era. RCOM is committed to being a strong and helpful partner with Area Churches and with Ordination Nurture Teams in assisting candidates for ordination.
- Application form
- Guide for Ordination and Commissioning - currently under review, expected by September 1, 2017
- Criteria for Creating, Evaluating and Selecting Educational/Formational Opportunities for Candidates for Ordination - currently under review, expected by September 1, 2017
- Theological Foundations and Policies and Criteria for the Ordering of Ministry of the Christian Church
- Commission on the Order of Ministry Bylaws and Policies (CoMs)
- Ministerial Code of Ethics
- Handbook for planning ordination service
- August 2016 - Important changes to Mid-America clergy continuing education policy.
- Commissioning Ministry Team Review Form