Please contact the Southwest Office at (417) 865-0850 or email@example.com.
Assembly brochure - includes registration form/lodging information
Youth Program flyer
Youth insurance/permission form (must be printed and signed)
Youth sponsor form
Pro-Reconciliation/Anti-Racism Workshop flyer
Information for Disciples Women
Disciples Women Gathering
2016 Regional Assembly
Our Assembly took place October 7-9, 2016 at Central Christian Church in Springfield. Here's a summary of all the action!
Assembly at a Glance:
- All are welcome! Adults, youth, elementary school children, preschoolers. Choose your type of registration on the online or printable form.
- Register by September 1st for discounted rates.
- Our speakers are General Minister & President Sharon Watkins, Center for Faith & Giving Director Bruce Barkhauer, Global Ministries Missionaries Jim & Jayanthi Wilson, NBA Incubate Initiative Director Ayanna Johnson Watkins. Read more about our speakers in our brochure.
- High school and middle school youth are invited to participate in the Youth Program. (In addition to their registration, they will need to supply a printed and signed insurance/parental permission form.)
- Our Pro-Reconciliation/Anti-Racism group will present a Pre-Assembly workshop on Thursday, October 6th at nearby Drury University. Don't forget to sign up for this on your online or printable registration form! If you haven't seen it yet, we recommend you watch the documentary "Injustice Anywhere".
- Here is the local lodging information on one handy page. Choose from 5 hotels, all within a few miles of the church.
- Meals are optional. We are offering a clergy/spouses lunch on Friday and All-Assembly lunch and dinner on Saturday. Register for all or some of these meals, or opt out and enjoy some of Springfield's restaurants.
- There will be twelve Mission Breakout Sessions available so you can learn more about the topic you choose.
- This is a Mission First Gathering! There will be hands-on mission opportunities available so bring those work clothes!