Mark your calendar now for this youth event! Leaders are currently working out details, which we'll post as soon as we can, but here's what we know so far:
- All high schoolers across the Region are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Our CRY and CYF Conference cabinet members are participating in the planning of the event.
- The theme and activities will reflect the fact that it will take place on Martin Luther King, Jr. weekend, focusing on our continuing work for justice.
- We will have online registration available soon.
- The cost will be as low as possible, likely $99, and we hope to make scholarship funds available.
Please continue to consult this page, and our weekly Update newsletter, where we will communicate more information as it becomes available.